Wednesday, July 6, 2022

AGENDA

First on the agenda is knowing your agenda 
Knowing how you move like how you do,
Knowing why you here and stuck between the two,
There is a fine line between the two
But still not knowing who to choose
Who’s on your agenda?
If not me then whom?
Is my agenda to bear your child in my womb?

Or plan to lure you between the two

Two, legs that you kiss when in between 

As you continue to Intervene

Leaving me confused and falling on me knees, in between 

Not a web of lies but leading me on to the fairytales that lies, when I look into your eyes

Fixating on me and you as we live happily ever after

Is my agenda my plan to marry you?

Or taking you away, by stealing your heart

Making sure that we are never apart

Besides the part 

where, you are stuck in between the two

Not knowing who to choose 

Who’s on your agenda ?

If not me then whom?


Mz. Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment