Thursday, October 13, 2011

Untitled


You asked me why you was so special, and i couldnt firgure it out
You asked me if i missed you, and my answer remained no doubt
You told me one day i will be yours, and things will not be the same
You told me you would not leave myside unless proven otherwise
I felt your heart from day one and knew you was special
I felt your pain because i was home stressn and think about you, and how bad i want you
I saw myself in you, so i never wanted us apart; i wanted us to bond and hold you in my arms
I saw myself falling, but didnt want to fall so hard and [Pause]
We both still standing holding on strong and [Pause]
When i said that i luv u my heart light up
When i said i care for you, i knew my mind was made up
I get goosebumps and butterflies when you are around
I get happy and anxious when i get a txt or a call
So far things feel good no frowns
From your eyes to your lips
From your chest to your waist
I want it all a full taste
Still here i sit, still tryn to define you
Here i lay wondering if this is a test do i really luv you
I had figured a broken heart couldnt get fix
I had figured this was it and i wouldnt find a soulmate
Here you come and just sweep me off my feet
Like as if you were the prince of my dreams
Have I not yet still delivered the message of why you are so special?
Have my actions not shown you how bad that I want you
Just know that I am happy
Just know I like everything about you
Just know I will always be there
I want to be with you thru your mind, spirit, and body

-Mz. Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment