Thursday, October 6, 2011

THE NOISE: VIOLENCE




Tear drops running down my face
As my blood is running faster n faster thru my veins
The pressures on
As I think to myself, my heart beats fast
N when I think of him my heart skips a beat n my minds on blast
Ready to corrupt ready to disrupt
Looking in the mirror, you r what I fear of
I see a glimpse of my life flash by me
When I open, my eye is see I got a 40 glock right beside me
With my hands on the trigger, do I beg to differ?
Click click Clack
My finger off the trigger
The noises in my head no longer exist
No longer shall I disrupt, but my mind has been corrupt
I no longer exist
Who am I, I am the one who had been deceived
Who am I, I am the one that has become frighten of thee
Who am I, I am a lost soul truth be told

-Mz.Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment