Wednesday, October 5, 2011

ANGER


I’m a beast within a beauty
I’m a demon within the soul
I’m a human being with emotions inside
I am only right to get mad
I am only right to let go of all the emotions I fear
            To be happy
            To be sad
            To cry
Where I feel, inside I just want to die
Die in eternity
For what do I live for?
Where all I can do is get mad
I’m someone that has no emotion
Someone that’s captured in a spell and has drunken the entire potion
Set me free from all the anger inside
Set me free from all the headaches from suffering pain and misery I cry
Dark spirits arise in my body
While I’m dying in the inside
My hearts been eaten alive
While my flesh is left to dry
As I walk around depressed
Grieving for sorrow because my mind is so hollow
Now here I am tied up in chains
All because people think I’m insane
They don’t seem to understand me
They don’t seem to see the beauty within the beast
They don’t see it in my eyes that I am not a demon
That I am human, I’m one of them
I’m just so depressed with all the anger inside
Anger has taken over my life
Damn you Anger, Goodbye
I think it’s time I move on with my life

-Mz.Gin


No comments:

Post a Comment